Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh, How He Loves Us

My Precious Daughter,

I love you.

Your beauty surpasses all nature. I delight in hearing your voice, watching you smile and filling your heart with joy. When I created you, I did My best work. You are My masterpiece, My pride and joy, the apple of My eye.

There is, dear one, nothing you can do to change My love for you. No one nor any situation can snatch you from My loving hand. We are connected, beloved, in a deep and unmovable relationship. Your heart and Mine, knit together as one. And, even if you choose to turn your back on Me, precious child, I will not stop loving you.

Walk with Me daily and let Me prove how strong, how deep, how vast My love is for you. Put complete faith and trust in Me and watch My promises become reality.

Drop everything and run into My arms. I am here. I am waiting.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Joan, it really ministered to me. Thank you for hearing from Him!

    ReplyDelete