Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Have It All For You

My Precious Daughter,

I love you and I delight in your presence here with me this moment. I have a great and glorious plan for your life. Your future is set in My name and held in My hands. There is no greater hope than that which I have planned for your life.

Beloved, seek My face each day for all your needs. Set your heart and your mind on your Lord and Savior in every circumstance - whether joyous or stormy. Sing praises to My name in all situations; and lay every burden, every care and every woe at My feet.

Dear one, I have it all laid out - your life, your future. I have it all under control And, when you put your faith and trust in Me, I can order your footsteps and shelter you from life's storms.

Peace and hope are your portion today. Righteousness and joy are your portion for your life.

Look to Me, call on Me, trust Me. I have it all for you, beloved child.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment