Monday, August 30, 2010

All That I Have Created

My Precious Daughter,

Listen ... do you hear that? The sounds of the birds singing. The peacefulness of nature's song.

Oh, beloved, all that I have created is for your life and your good pleasure. All the beauty, splendor and majesty of nature is yours to behold so you can see My glory with your own eyes. Take in My creation. Rejoice in knowing this has all been done for you.

I am the God who loves you. I am the Father who wants to give you your heart's desires. I am the Lord whose mercies are new every morning. I am the Savior who took your sin, shame and death so that you may have everlasting life.

Behold, dear one, I AM. And, there is no other like Me. Above all else, My precious child, know this, I am yours; you are mine.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment