Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Loving Shepherd

My Precious Daughter,

How I love you so. My heart's desire is for you to know My love at it's depth and completeness. As hard as you may try to turn and run from Me, I will pursue you. Like a lost sheep, I am that shepherd who will go to any length just to get you back safely in the sheepfold. Yes, I would leave the flock just to bring you home. That is how much I love you.

I love you so much that I stretched my arms of love out wide, was nailed to a cross and took on all your sin even before you were born.

I love you so much that I will be here to pronounce you "Not Guilty" when the enemy points his accusing finger at your.

And, although you have strayed, forgotten Me, broken your promises and drug My name through the mud, I stand by you loving you even still.

For I know, beloved, who you are at your best. I know, dear one, your heart, your hurts and your desires. I know, beloved, all that you can become, and I work daily to perfect that in you.

When you stumble, I am here to catch you. When you fall, I lift you up and stand you back on your feet. When you are so weary you cannot take another step, I carry you and set you on the rock. When you are broken, I shelter you under the shadow of My wings until you are whole again.

My dear, precious, beautiful child, I am the perfect loving Father. I am the lover of your soul. I am your healer, your protector, your provider and your joy. I am Righteousness, Holiness and Justice. And, I am here for you always.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment