Thursday, August 26, 2010

Forgivness

My Precious Daughter,

The truth will always prevail. Those thoughts and things spoken in hidden places are not secret from Me. I am the only Wise King. I am the only all-knowing, ever-present Lord. Nothing is hidden from Me - not even in the secret places of a heart. But, beloved, there is forgiveness. That is who I am - that is why My son went to the cross. It is forgiveness that washes clean the ungodly secrets tucked away in the hearts and minds of men.

Dear one, as you have been forgiven, you also must forgive. The wounds and scars of past hurts caused by others can only be healed and removed as the balm of forgiveness washes over them. The stench of bitterness is taken away when our hearts release unforgiveness. And, the oil of joy is poured out like rain when we let the offenses against us be washed clean.

My precious child, won't you bring your hurts, your broken places, your secret thoughts, your wounds and scars and lay them at My feet of love. Offer them to Me. Let Me work the healing of forgiveness in your heart. Speak forgiveness over those who have crushed you. Let those words not only bring release from the bondage of bitterness and anger, but wash over you and bring you new joy, new life, new hope.

Dear daughter, today is the day to forgive and let go. To choose life and life abundantly without the weight of the past.

I am here waiting for you to take all your burdens. Come quickly, let go and begin to live again.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment