Friday, July 30, 2010

Let It Go

My Precious Daughter,

Do not dwell among the cobwebs of your past. Do not let your thoughts wander back to times and situations for which you have been forgiven.

Beloved, I went to the cross for no other reason than to submit Myself as a propitiation - an appeasement - for your sins. You have been forgiven, and each time you allow yourself to dwell on the past, you open up the wounds and scars that have been healed by My blood.

What good does it do for you to dwell on that past? What peace does it bring? What rest do you receive?

My beloved, child, I took the stripes on My back and nails in My hands so that you could be set free from guilt, worry and sin. Receive this gift which has been so freely and bountifully given to you today.

Be free of your guilt and shame, beloved, it is not your portion. Let go of your past, breathe in the present and rejoice in a future of hope, promise and joy.

I love you.

1 comment: