Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Your Prayers

My Precious Daughter,

Oh, how I delight in your heart of love for others. I am so touched by your concern and desire for their salvation; for their eternity with Me in My Kingdom. Beloved, I hear every prayer. I listen to every cry of your heart for them.

Do you know how much I love you? Do you know My love for them is just as great? Your precious, anointed prayers are just another call to action. An increase in the Heavenly army fighting for their souls.

Beloved, your supplications of love are so precious. Never stop bringing these dearly-cherished loved ones and laying them at My feet. Your prayers set into motion a Heavenly battle that is powerful. Your prayers are the catalyst to life changes and their ability to see and experience My glory. Your prayers open doors and lead the way for their lives to be redeemed.

Never stop, dear one. Your prayers are held and treasured and acted upon. Your prayers are the hope of life everlasting. Your prayers change circumstances; your prayers change lives. I cherish each of your prayers as I cherish the heart of love from which your pray.

Beautiful, precious daughters, do not stop your prayers of love. I hold them in My heart.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment