Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Disappointment

My Precious Daughter,

Your disappointment has not gone unnoticed. And, while you are licking the wounds of rejection, lift your chin and set you eyes skyward for the Living God has a plan for your life, set in motion and being fulfilled.

This disappointment is for but a moment in time, for far greater things do I have in store for you. Lift your eyes, dear one, for I, the Lord Your God, have everything under control. Yes, beloved, even this let down, this moment, this time of uncertainty is covered by My hand. Let My Spirit comfort you and let My promises lead you from mourning to dancing; ashes to beauty.

Chin up, precious one, for your redemption is at hand. And, those things I have promised are just over the horizon; across the river on the banks of the shore. Stand fast on My word and hold tightly to My hand. All will be well.

For now, beloved, look to Me for comfort, for peace, for hope.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment