Saturday, August 7, 2010

God's Giggle

My Precious Daughter,

Your laugh is captivating, your joy fulfilling. I delight in watching you smile. You're like a little girl - My daughter - uninhibited in her ability to just delight in having fun, playing and singing, laughing and giggling. How your heart is full of peace when you are just enjoying being.

This, beloved, is how I feel for you. I giggle and smile, and sing and dance, and My heart is filled with delight. One day, dear one, you will have this always - every day - without tears, without stress, without sorrows or concerns. Your hope, beloved, lies in Me. Your future, beloved, is Me and I am your forever. What more could you desire? What else could you long for?

Precious child, delight in what you have here on this earth knowing I am with you. Put all your hope in your future in My Kingdom residing with Me for eternity.

Let that giggle, that spark, that joy ignite your soul and infect those around you. I delight in your joy. I delight in you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment