Friday, August 20, 2010

I Love You

My Precious Daughter,

Holy is My Name.

I am the God of righteousness and justice. I receive your praise and honor and I am pleased. Nothing is outside of My sight; nothing is beyond My knowledge. My wisdom is infinite and My love is perfect.

Yet, My beautiful child, I am your Father - your Heavenly Father. I call you to walk with Me daily. I lift you gently onto My lap and shelter you when the storms of life become too much. I am the rock on which you stand. I am your comfort, your peace, your provider and your protector.

Come today, dear one, and rest in Me. Call out My name and sing praises to My greatness. I am the Lord Your God, your King and your Maker. I am the Word, the Breath of Life and your Savior.

And, above all else I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment