Friday, August 13, 2010

Let Me Make You Whole, Once Again

My Precious Daughter,

Let Me touch your broken heart. Let Me heal the scars that are so deeply embedded in your soul. Allow Me to pour the oil of My love and healing over your broken body. Let Me make you whole once again.

You feel alone, abandoned and helpless. But, you are none of these things. I have been by your side through every circumstance - every ill-spoken word, every sharp-tongued slice into your heart, every beating you endured, every slam of the door leaving you standing alone and scared.

Not a tear that has fallen has missed My collection cup. Not a word that has been cried out in desperation has gone unheard. Not a cry for help has gone unheeded. Not a thought of death has vanished into thin air.

Beloved, in the midst of all the pain, anguish and suffering, I have been with you. I watched you and held you, but you did not receive My comfort - you did not know I was there. As you shed your tears, I shed one as well. I have felt your pain and loneliness, and I want you to know you are not alone.

I am here, beloved, standing by your side; My arms outstretched beckoning you to come, to fall into My arms of love, to take shelter under My wings, to sit in My lap and know you are safe. There is no greater place for you to be. And, precious child, I will hold you until you are ready to stand. I will carry you until your feet can once again take one step at time.

Let My love wash over you, heal you and strengthen you. All you need to do is ask. I have never left your side. I am here.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Joan,
    This is beautiful writing worthy of praise....Our Lord Jesus has certainly blessed you with a beautiful gift of Ministry.....
    Your words remind me of an old song by The Second Chapter of Acts....."And I've been told that there's a crystal lake in the sky, and every tear from my eyes are saved when I cry...."

    Talk about "Well done good and faithful servant..." You are truly an inspiration!
    Thank you for sharing this with me....I will continue to follow your beautifully anointed Blog, as you serve Him faithfully. May His Mercy & Grace continue to bless every aspect of your life.

    Love you dear friend and 'Sister'
    Sally

    ReplyDelete