Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Lovingkindness

My Precious Daughter,

What greater gift can there be than My son's selfless sacrifice on the cross for your sin. My heart was so full of love for you that even before you were born I wanted you here with Me for eternity. I longed for you to know Me, to love Me and to serve Me. So, I sent My son - My sinless son - to pay the ultimate price for your salvation.

Beloved, this is My lovingkindness toward you. For I love you so much, I provided the way - the only way - for your eternal life with Me.

Dear one, you are My priceless creation. You are My artwork, My prized possession. I love you with all that I am. And, My desire is for you to be with Me always. I am perfecting you each moment of your life. I delight in your praise. Won't you sing and dance with Me today. Won't you lift your voice toward Heaven and shout praises of joy.

For you are My precious and beloved child. You are My masterpiece.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment