Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is the Day that the Lord Has Made

My Precious Daughter,


Do not dwell on the past and your mistakes. You have asked for forgivneness. You are forgiven - move on. Do not dwell on what was and cannot be changed. Do not fret about what may be to come but has not yet happened. Bask in the light of this day - this moment in time. Wash yourself clean from what was, rejoice in what is and hope for what is to come.

Do you not know I love you more than anything else I have created. I know the number of hairs on your head. I know the depth of your heart and I watch everything you do.

Beloved, live today as the gift that is is. Given with care from the God that loves you. Take this moment to breathe in all the goodness of who I am. Then, walk out this day with the grace and mercy I so freely give.

Rejoice and be glad, dear one, for this is the day that the Lord has made!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment