Thursday, September 16, 2010

For Today

My Precious Daughter,

You are beautiful, faithful and so full of life. I delight in our time together. I take joy in our walking together through each day. Beloved, our relationship is as sweet incense in My throne room. Your praise, your worship, your prayers are precious gems in My hand.

I stand ready to do battle with your enemies.. I sit quietly and listen as you pour out your heart in prayer. I rejoice in your triumphs, your successes, your heartfelt delight. And, I mourn in your sorrow, your heartaches and your pain.

Remember, dear one, I am always here. Here with a glorious plan for your life. A plan of promise, a future of hope, a life of beauty, serenity and peace beyond the measure of your thinking. How wonderful it is to know that one day you will be at home with Me, and all earthly things shall fade to make way for the promises and majesty of Heaven.

Beloved, as you go about your day, remember I am here to guide you, to lift you up, to hold you, to sing over you. There is nothing that this day holds of which I am not aware.

Walk confidently, dear one, and know I am with you today and always.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment