Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Sheep Know My Voice

My Beloved, Precious Daughter,

Why do you worry about hearing My voice? My word says "My sheep know My voice." You are, dear one, that sheep who knows and heeds the voice of the Shepherd. Trust in the words you hear, beloved. Line them up with My scriptures, My written Word. See how they align and speak truth to your life.

Beloved your faith is growing daily and being strengthened by My word. Do not allow discouragement or the voice of the enemy to disqualify you from the life of fullness which I am showering upon you. Instead, stand fast in faith knowing I will not let anything move you from My hand. My will for your life is to be ever with Me. To grow in trust, wisdom and love. As you are steadfast in seeking My face, I am faithful in speaking to you, protecting you and covering you with My love.

My ultimate gift was Jesus' sacrifice for your life - for your eternity. There is no greater gift than this; there is no greater love than Mine.

Stand fast, look Heavenward, have faith and know I am your God, your Farther, your Savior forever.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment