Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful, Wonderful, Exquisite Daughter

My Precious Daughter,

It has been several days since you have come here to sit at My feet, to listen to My words. Beloved, your daily presence here is My joy. Your prayer, your pondering the Word and then listening for My still small voice are the best ways to begin each day.

I love you, dear one. I love you with a perfect, complete and unending love. The beauty of who I am radiates through you to become the beauty of who you are. And, beloved, you are beautiful. My beautiful, wonderful daughter. My delight, My joy, My pride. How exquisite is your frame, how precious is your heart. You are My perfect creation and I treasure spending time with you.

Delight in Me, dear one, as I delight in you. Return each day for the affirmation of My love. Your day is not complete until I have fully wrapped My arms of love around you.

Beautiful, wonderful, exquisite daughter, you are mine forever. Return each day, for My love will fill you to overflowing. And, nothing can take that away from you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment