Monday, September 27, 2010

Lay Your Head in My Lap and Your Burdens at My Feet

My Precious Daughter,

Do not fear the things which you do not know. Do not dwell on the thoughts of future events or troubles which are uncertain. Today has enough troubles of its own. Tomorrow may be entirely different.

Beloved, My plan for your life has hope and promise. Each day that passes is a step in the fulfillment of that plan. This plan is not for your harm or destruction. It is for your future and your hope. Do not allow the thoughts of the enemy to take hold of you and weave his fear into your mind. Trust in the One whose promises are "Yes" and "Amen." Trust in the One who created your with love; out of the beauty of His heart. Trust in the One who never leaves nor forsakes you. Trust in the One who has conquered sin and death.

As today's troubles unfold, lay them at My feet and walk away knowing I am here to take care of all your needs. Watch as My hand moves in all your situations providing a way out into My place of refuge. Take rest, dear one, under my wings of love. Lay your head on My lap and your burdens at My feet.

Do not fear what tomorrow may bring. Embrace today. Grab My loving hand and walk confidently knowing I am with you and all will be well.

I love you

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment