Friday, September 10, 2010

Take My Yoke

My Precious Daughter ,

What does it gain you to worry about things that are out of your control? What purpose does it serve for you to dwell on trouble and concerns, when the only answers lie in My hands? If I am the God that can change water to wine, place the moon and stars in the sky, know the number of hairs on your head and raise a dead man back to life; am I not the God that can bring answer to your prayers, provision for your need and peace to your situation?

Beloved, when I say bring it all to Me and leave it there, I mean it. When you place your burden and heartache at My feet, I want you to turn and walk away rejoicing and praising the God who is the answer and provider for your life.

Dear one, your heart that is heavy with worry is not supposed to be. My word says to lay your troubles at My feet. Come to Me when you are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you - exchange yours for Mine - and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly at heart and you will find rest for your soul. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Beloved, today won't you bring all your worries, lay them at My feet and walk away. Rest in knowing I will take care of all you need. Trust Me to provide the answers, the resources and the peace you need in every situation.

I love you, dear one, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment