Thursday, September 2, 2010

Abba Father

My Precious Daughter,

I am Abba Father, your "daddy," your creator and the lover of your soul. I am your protector from all that seeks to harm you; all that schemes to rip you from My hand.

Dear child, climb onto My lap and rest your weary head. Take shelter under My wing and find peace. Bring all your burdens, lay them at My feet and find freedom. I love you, dear one, and there is no safer place to be than here in My arms.

When your life seems impossible. When you find your circumstances spinning out of control. When your heart is breaking as if it may burst. When all is so dark that you cannot find your way. When here is no where to turn, no choice to make, no relief in sight. Climb up into My lap. Allow Me to hold you, comfort you, sing over you. Find sanctuary in My arms, find peace in My still small voice. There is no greater place to rest. There is no safer place to live.

Come rest in Me, beloved. My arms are open wide. I am waiting.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW....so on target with my soul's leaning in Jesus' lap.....Brennan Mannings, "The Furious Longing for God" has taught me "Abba, I belong to you....you are my daddy, I am your daughter".....so comforting.....a sigh of relief!

    Bless your soul, Joan

    ReplyDelete