Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beauty of Who You Are

My Precious Daughter,

Oh, how I love you so.

In the midst of meltdowns, anxiety and tantrums - I love you. When you are silly, giggling and childlike - I love you. When you are quiet, contemplative, meditating - I love you. As your heart wells with mercy, compassion for others and aches for righteousness - I love you.

You are beautiful in My eyes. Not only outwardly - because I have made you unique with beautiful qualities and your own special look. But, beloved, inwardly your heart, is also uniquely and wonderfully made in My image - truly a masterpiece to behold. There is nothing about you, My dear precious daughter, that does not shine with beauty when I see you. And, beloved, those times when you look at yourself with disdain, lacking the ability to see the priceless, beautiful masterpiece that you are, still I stand in wonderment of the loveliness of you.

When your heart and your mind give in to your flesh. When you walk outside My will, when your choices scream of everything other than righteousness. When you can't seem to find your way back to Me, to My arms, your beauty is not lost - it is not gone never to return. It is quite simply masked, covered, washed over with the dirt and filth of earthliness.

Beloved, come to Me today. Let me wash you clean. Let Me place the garments of peace, joy and righteousness upon you. Let Me lead you back to that place of utter beauty - the way I created you - in My perfect image. Let us dance and rejoice, celebrating the beauty of who you are.

Come wash yourself clean, come dance with Me and let Me show you once again how truly beautiful and adored you are, My beloved.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment