Friday, September 17, 2010

My Grace is Sufficient

My Precious Daughter,

Once again I say, My grace is sufficient for you; for this day. As you step out today with all the things you have planned to do, remember My grace is sufficient. As you fall short of time, talent or treasure, remember My grace is sufficient. As your memory wanders back to the loss of beloved family members and the question of their eternity, remember My grace is sufficient. As the enemy attempts to use his wiles against you with temptation, regret or shame, remember My grace is sufficient.

Dear one, long ago I sent My beloved and sin-free son to hang on a cross; His arms outstretched in love. In agony He hung there to take away death's sting, to conquer sin and to show My love for you. His crucifixion and death were not in vain. And, His resurrection, beloved, was the promise that My grace is sufficient.

Dear daughter, as you walk through this day, whatever situation, problems, decisions arise remember I am always with you and My grace is sufficient.

I love you.

Eph. 4:7 - But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment