Saturday, September 18, 2010

For Matt and Theresa - A Wedding Blessing

My Precious Children,

A joyful day is ahead. The plans and preparations will soon culminate in the festivities for this wedding.

The joining of your two lives has been long awaited by many. My hand has been on each of you since the beginning - every circumstance, every heartache, every celebration, every victory; and My hand shall not be moved as you begin this new chapter in your lives.

The covenant you make today is intimate, genuine and sacred. It has been ordained and is now being fulfilled. It is blessed by the words of your vows and covered by the shed blood of Jesus. As you two precious children walk away joined as one, a thousand angels rejoice.

Oh, the plans I have your lives. Your future as lovers, partners and servants in My kingdom. Abundant blessings shall I pour out upon you. Great things lie ahead for you, Matt and Theresa. And, your families will stand and watch with joy as you live out the promise that is set in motion this day.

My covering is over you, My fortress around you, My love poured over you. You are blessed. Your future is secure, bright and promising. And, above all you are loved beyond measure.

I love you.

"For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you." - Jeremiah 2,9:11, 12 (Amplified Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment