Monday, September 13, 2010

All Will Be Well

My Precious Daughter,

Your heart heavy with worry and confusion is not your portion. The storm that has suddenly presented itself shall pass. But, as the winds blow and the rain pours down look up, beloved. For just beyond those gray clouds lie the blue skies, and soon to appear is the rainbow of My promise.

If I, the Lord your God, Creator of the Universe care enough to provide for the birds, the lilies and the grass, how much more do I care for you, My precious child. For I know all the things you need - I know all the things you desire. My Word says "... seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you." Seek My face, My will, My righteousness, dear one, and you will find your peace, your answers.

Precious daughter, this storm - this momentary setback - is moving like the clouds move across the sky. It is not forever. Oh, but, My promises, My love and My Kingdom are forever. Take a step back from your plans today, rest in My arms, seek My face, ponder My words. Find comfort under My wings of protection and know My provision for your life is forthcoming.

Do not sit in the lap of worry or turmoil, dear one. Take rest in who I am, what I promise and all will be well. Look up, see the clouds are already breaking; the blue sky is peaking through. The answer is there, beloved, in My face, My Word, My arms of love. All will be well.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment