Friday, September 3, 2010

Master Painter

My Precious Daughter,

As I have told you, I have marvelous plans for your life. While each day passes, part of this plan moves forward.

Beloved, you may not see the work I am doing each moment of your life, but I am working. Like a painter placing each stroke carefully and deliberately on His canvas until at last His masterpiece is complete and the beauty of His work is revealed.

Dear daughter, you are that canvas and I am the Master Painter. Each circumstance, each fire, each triumph you move through in your life is a stroke of My brush upon your canvas.

As you turn and look back at your life, you can see the colors of the painting - some dull and tragic, others vibrant and alive. As you move forward still other colors will blend together until at last the masterpiece will be complete.

And, within this great work are small works of art, which are beautiful and colorful - they make up who you are. My beautiful wonderful masterpiece. A rare and precious gem. A timeless work of art being perfected each moment, each breath, each stroke.

Beloved, as you walk through this day know that I, the Master Painter, am creating and perfecting the beauty of who you are. My brush is poised and the colors have been chosen. You are my masterpiece, my beautiful work of art.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment