Friday, October 22, 2010

Your Words of Love

My Beloved Daughter,

How your words of love to Me resound in the Heavenly places. It is music; beautiful, lyrical music. The joy of My life is to hear you pour out your words of love to Me. It is as sweet incense filling My throne room with the most fragrant aroma. How I long for these times; to hear you pour out your heart of love to Me.

Come dance with Me, precious daughter, let Me sweep you off your feet and twirl you around in My arms. Put your hand in Mine as we glide through your life with joy overflowing.

How I long to hear your heart of love. Now, let My words of love spill over you, washing you clean once again. As white as snow, pure and holy, made perfect by My love.

Be blessed this day, beloved, as we pour out our love for each other. Be blessed, rejoice and bask in this joy.

I love you.

Psalm 92:1-2 - 1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most high; 2 to declare your lovingkindness in the morning, and your faithfulness every night ...





No comments:

Post a Comment