Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Doors of Promise

My Precious Daughter,

So much is ahead of you. The doors of promise are being opened. Walk in and receive all that I have for you. Do not be afraid, dear one, for this may appear to be new and uncharted territory. Beloved, I am with you and will lead you on the path of righteousness.

Do not stray to the right or to the left. Keep your gaze fixed on Me. Let Me be your guide, your map, your GPS. I know where you are going. I know the promise and the destiny I have for you, and it is good.

Trust Me, dear one, even as your flesh wants to pull you away; even as the enemy tries to lure  you with temptation. Your heart's prayer must be "lead me not into temptation; deliver me from the evil one." I will answer your prayer. Fear and trepidation are not your portion. Peace, faith and victory are awaiting you.

Once again, beloved hold fast to My hand. Fix your eyes on Me. Pray often and listen, for I am leading you into your promise. Together we will move forward through this new season. My joy is to see you walk in the victories that lie ahead.

Trust Me, beloved. Listen to My voice, precious daughter. Follow Me, dear one. I am here. You are safe.

I love you.

Deut. 5:32 & 33 - 32Therefore you shall be careful to do as the Lord your God has commanded you; you shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. 33You shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm holding fast to HIS hand -- listening for His voice -- even with Faith is tested. Sometimes He is silent during painful trials, I must not give up, and believe in the LOVE of HIS heart. I cast myself on Him.

    Thank you again Joan for your powerful, spirit-filled messages.

    ReplyDelete