Friday, October 29, 2010

My Faithfulness

My Precious Daughter,

Your faithfulness to Me is My delight. My faithfulness to you is what you long for.

Together, dear one, we are a mighty team. With Me, you can move mountains, conquer giants and calm a raging storm. With Me your needs are met, your path is straight, your life has peace. The sacrifice of your praise and the offering of your faithfulness fill My throne room with a sweet aroma.

Beloved, My faithfulness to you is unending. I am your provision, Jehovah Jireh. I am your banner, Jehovah Nissi. I am your healer, Jehovah Raphe. I am your peace, Jehovah Shalom. I am your righteousness, Jehovah Tsidkenu. I am your shepherd, Jehovah Rohi. I am your ever-present God, Jehovah Shammah.

I am faithful, mighty, unfailing and loving. I am here for you today, as I was yesterday, and I will be here again tomorrow. New mercies I offer to you each morning. Peace and rest I offer to you each day.

Yes, beloved, I am faithful at all times. And, your faithfulness to Me is a precious gem. Walk in your faith knowing My faithfulness covers you daily.

I love you.


Psalm 36:5 - Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment