Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Are My Greatest Joy

My Precious Daughter,

I love you. I can't say it enough, dear one, I love you.

You are the creation I cherish most, My best work. You are My heart's desire and My greatest joy. Your beauty is unsurpassed. Nothing on earth that I have created is more beautiful, wonderful or special to Me. I am pleased with the craftsmanship with which I have made you. You are created in My image, beloved, the image of Almighty God. Therefore, there can be nothing more lovey, priceless, amazing.

I love you, precious one. As you go about your day remember My words to you. Your value is endless, your worth beyond measure. My desire for you is never ending.

Be of good cheer and a grateful heart, for I the Lord your God, count you as My greatest treasure. Be blessed, rejoice and walk in the strength of My great love for you.

You are mine, I am yours.

I love you.

Jer. 31:3 (Amp) - The Lord appeared from old to me saying, Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.

1 comment:

  1. As I go about my day, I will keep the words He speaks through you near and dear to my heart and soul.

    You, dear Joan have a debut in a few days.....I know you will hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant." And, you will experience the fruits of all your labor.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete