Monday, October 11, 2010

My Promise

My Precious Daughter,

You are My treasure, My masterpiece, My delight. All I have is yours. Your desire is Mine to give you. I am the promise of your life. I am your hope, your joy, your salvation. My promise to you, beloved is for eternity, peace everlasting and joy overflowing.

I sent My beloved son to take on all your sin, to accept your fate in return for your salvation. He was crucified, shed His blood, took on the ugliness of your transgressions in order for you, dear one, to receive the best gift - your inheritance of eternal life.

I promise I will never leave or forsake you. I am always with you. I am your provision, your banner and your peace. Nothing can snatch you from My hand. Nothing can steal your redemption as you walk with Me.

My promise, beloved is for hope; the hope of life everlasting. That whatever pitfalls you encounter on earth, My love for you remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

My promise, beloved, shall never fail you, fall short or disappear. My promise is infinitely yours. The hope you have is the fullness of who I am in your life. The promise of a future of good and not evil. My promise beloved is "yes" and "amen," forever and always.

Abide in Me, dear one. Abide in My love and watch the fulfillment of all I have promised.

You are My beloved, precious child. Your future is bright and secure because of My promise to you.

I love you.


Gal 3:29 - And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and now all the promises God gave to him belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment