Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pouring Out My Heart to You

My Precious Daughter,

You are My treasure, My jewel, My best work. You are the prize I strive for, the gift without measure. I adore you, love you, cherish you. Your heart, your mind, your soul - all I want is you.

My love for you is like the perfect parent - caring, nurturing, withholding, disciplining, watching, waiting, rejoicing and loving. I have walked you through your darkest moments and have danced with you in celebration of every victory. The pain and heartache you have felt has pierced Me to My core, and the joy that fills your heart delights Me in every way.

Beloved, you will never be alone, hungry, broken or destroyed. For I am always with you. I am here to lift you up and set you on the mountaintop. I am here watching the greatness of who you are becoming. I am here to clothe you with the splendor of My robes when you return home for eternity.

Beloved, rejoice for you are mine and I am yours. Our love is an unending circle that cannot be destroyed or broken. As time goes on our love is refined until the day it is perfect, complete and whole.

Look up to Me, dear one, for I am here each day awaiting your call, extending My hand and pouring out My heart to you.

I love you.

1John 4:16 - We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in him. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.

1 comment:

  1. Being able to take in the words the Lord speaks through you, and realizing in a new, fresh, comforting, and yes exciting way who I REALLY am in the Lord's eye's and heart is SUCH a blessing -- more than you can imagine. I am his Daughter.....He is my Father.....He has always cherished, and honored me, even when in need of correction or discipline....ALL HIS WAYS ARE LOVING TOWARD ME.....
    Thank you for trusing the Lord will speak to so many women though you. Your ministry is certainly one of Exhortation and Healing -- powerful gifts He has entrusted you with.
    There will be a special, precious gem in the crown you will receive when you finally meet up with the Lord......Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete