Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Love is the Truth of Your Life

My Precious Daughter,

What a joy it is to hear you pour out your heart to Me. As your Heavenly Father, it is My delight to fill you up, to set you on the mountain top and to pour out My love for you. You are so beautiful, so precious to Me. Your desire to be in My presence, to commune with Me, is My heart's desire.

Beloved, let Me wrap My arms of love around you. Let Me be your source of guidance, peace and hope. Let Me be your everything at all times. My love for you is far great than the ocean. It's expanse extends beyond the heavens. It is perfect, whole and real. It is the truth of your life, dear one, it is yours.

Precious daughter, as you walk out this day, remember whose child you are. Remember who your Heavently Father is. Remember that your true destiny and inheritance lie just beyond the clouds.

I love you, beautiful, precious child. You are mine.

I love you.


Psalm 91:14-16 - 14Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. 15He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 16With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment