Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the Stillness of the Morning

My Precious Daughter,

I am always with you. Never does a moment go by that I am not by your side. And, never is there an instance that I do not watch, do not care, do not love you. In My still small voice I am constantly uttering My words of love to you. In the quietness of the morning, let Me urge you to sit and listen. To be still and seek My face, My voice saying, "I love you"..."I cherish you" ... "My desire is for you" ... "You are mine."

Beloved, you have allowed your life to take hold of you so much that you haven't taken the time to tarry with Me. Dear one, do you not know how special, important and intimate our time is together each day? Have you forgotten how My precious words of love are crucial to setting the tone of your day? Have you allowed yourself to put off our time together because there is so much to do? Do you not remember the past from which you have been delivered because of you commitment to our relationship?

Beloved, hold fast to the time we spend together. Treasure the words you write and the stillness of My voice. I delight in spending time with you, hearing your prayers and speaking of My love to you. When you do not come, I miss you. Do you not miss me, too?

In the stillness and the quiet of the morning, come rest in My arms, lay your burdens at My feet, hear My song of love to you.

Tarry with Me, precious daughter. I am here. I am waiting.

I love you.

Psalm 5:3 - My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord. In the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Joan,
    In the stillness of my morning, I've stayed in touch with my Heavenly Father, with the Son He sent us to cleanse us/me, his precious daughter of all sin, and the Holy Spirit who is also always with me, and gently reminding me, convicting me of the way my flesh interrupts my connection to the Lord of my life. It has been comforting in the quietness of THIS MORNING to lay my head in His lap, as I feel the freshness of a new day after rain has cleansed the air....the birds are singing....He has taken care of them, and He is taking care of me in ways I will only become completely aware of in the future.
    Thank you for your constant reminder that we are HIS daughter's, and how much He loves us, and misses us when we forget how important it is to stay in constant communion with HIM.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete