Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Come to Me

My Lovely, Precious Daughter,

I have missed our time together; just the two of us alone communing and sitting; listening and enjoying each other. My precious child, My heart is to pour out all of who I am to you. To build you up in My strength, to shower you with My favor, to bless you with My wisdom and love.

Do not set Me aside, dear one, for I am the true bread and nourishment for your life. I supply everything you require each day. I am the Provider who loves you and pours out all of who I am so you can be made perfect in Me.

Do not fret about tomorrow, dear one, for today has enough trouble of it's own. I the Lord Your God, hold all your tomorrows in My hand.

Tarry with Me a while, beloved. Let Me fill your cup for this day. Let Me provide all the peace and wisdom you need, and then I shall do it again tomorrow.

Place all your faith and trust in Me, for I am your Father, your King, your Lover.

All is well, dear one. Your future is safe and I am here.

I love you.


John 6:35 - And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

1 comment:

  1. Every day, every evening, I spend a little more time with Him.....so relaxed to lay my head in His lap, and give my cares to Him.....growing each day by lettiing a little more of my control become His.....for if he cares for the sparrows, why wouldn't He want to care for me? Every day, I must die more to self, and live more for Him.
    One step in front of the other.
    Beginning to get into the book of Isaiah.....cann tell it will take TIME....but He says, "You take as much time as you need to digest the true love I have for you, "Precious Daughter".
    Thank's again....great to be filled with His love through you.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete