Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Am Pleased With You

My Precious Daughter,

You are My child, and I am so pleased with you.

You delight Me in the way your heart longs to hear My words. I am so pleased with you.

You have come a long way and you have worked to stay on the path I have laid out for you. Beautiful daughter, I am so pleased with you.

I know there have been times when staying the course has not been easy -- in fact, it has been completely difficult. In those times when you veer off course, I go with you and guide you back; often gently, but sometimes with great persuasion from circumstances that are not pleasant. When you return to My path, My will, I am so pleased with you.

Dear one, do not dwell on the times you have faltered. Rejoice, beloved, in the victory of the return and the continuation of your journey into My will. You will never be left hurting, ashamed or alone on the path I have chosen for you. You are victorious, whole and complete, walking toward perfection. Allow Me to continue to guide you on your path; My path of righteousness.

I am so pleased with you.

I love you.


Matt. 25:21 - "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'

No comments:

Post a Comment