Monday, October 25, 2010

It is All in My Hands

My Precious Daughter,

Have I not always been your front and rear guard? Have I not always been your source, your provision, the banner over you? I know that your situation seems foggy, unclear and uncertain. But, I, the Lord Your God, know the beginning and the end.

I did not give you a spirit of fear, beloved. No, dear one, I have given you power, a sound mind and love. Rest in Me, and know I am making your path straight. Opening doors of opportunity and closing those through which  you should not go. Take a deep breath, beloved, and walk knowing it is all in My hands, under My control and all for My glory.

I am here for you, beloved, in every situation. I will not let you down.

I love you.


Acts 2:28 - You have shown me the way of life, and you will give me wonderful joy in your presence.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite verses, "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of love, power and sound mind."
    I can only IMAGINE what prompted this beautiful post per your comment.
    In my prayer's.
    THIS POST touches so many Joan. Every day, "More of HIM, and less of ME."
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete