Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Your Dreams

My Precious Daughter,

How priceless are your words of thanksgiving. How immeasurable is your praise to Me. Beloved daughter, you are a jewel, a precious treasure and dearly loved by your Heavenly Father. Your worth is endless, and you are My delight.

Dear one, your dreams are My heart's desire to fulfill. Do not give up on those dreams. They are what makes up who you are. Those dreams have been placed in your heart for a purpose; My purpose. They are your hope, your future - a fulfillment of My plan for your life. When the struggles of this world overtake you, don't throw those dreams away. No, beloved, hold fast, for the hope that they bring will carry you through.

I love you, My precious child. I created you, I formed you, I knit you in the depth and darkness of your mother's womb. I know everything about you - every infinite detail. You are My masterpiece and My delight. Dream your dreams, the ones I have planted in your heart; and walk in the hope of the future I have planned for your life.

You are mine; I am yours.

I love you.


Jeremiah 29:11 (The Message) - I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

Psalm 138:8 (NLT) -The LORD will work out his plans for my life-- for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment