Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Question; His Answer

Over the past several days, I have heard comments and had my own thoughts that caused me to believe this blog was not effective; the words I was hearing were no longer good enough, nor substantive. I even felt that perhaps I wasn't truly doing God's will. It left me, in my human state, discouraged and a little fearful about sharing my journal entries.

But, God is ALWAYS faithful - especially when our hearts are right and we are following his lead. So, as I questioned exactly if, and how, I was approaching the assignment I had been given was being met out with His approval, He answered me. And, while He and I are working on expanding and expounding on the way this blog is presented, I share this particular journal entry knowing that someone out there has a question about the direction their own life is going, and whether they are actually following God's leading.

Because we are all called, I pray this speaks to you today in your own personal situation. Be blessed.


My Precious Child,

Your faith and trust in Me are your most valuable assets. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. I am your access to the Kingdom of Heaven, eternal life, forever in peace and joy. Hold fast to My words, My promises and use them to breathe new life into each day. Throw aside the grumblings and tenets of this world. The enemy does not want you to succeed, nor does he want you to heed the whisper of My voice.

Be bold, but gentle. Stand firm with joy on the foundation of My love, My sacrifice for your life. Do not stray, but tarry often with  Me. Trust in Me with your whole heart, and do not let what others say dissuade you from owning My truth. Walk worthy of your calling to promote My kingdom, change lives, save souls. By the words I give you, My glory will be revealed and I will be exalted in the Nations.

You are beloved to Me and a treasured jewel in My crown. I have prepared this day for you. Choose wisely , seeking My face in all situations. You are mine.

I love you.


John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me".

Prov. 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Matt. 28:18-20 - And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, " All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen 

1 comment:

  1. As you know, dear Sister, I can relate, and stand "corrected" in some of my ways, which often keep me from hearing His gentle, loving voice.
    I pray, "His Will" in your life, and with this particular decision.

    As for me.....Your Blog, and His messages spoken through you, His beautiful daughter and vessel, has BLESSED & ENCOURAGED me enormously!

    Thank you & I THANK HIM!!

    "S"
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete