Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Great Architect

My Precious Daughter,

You are My beloved daughter. You are loved dearly, not just by others in your life, but by your Heavenly Father. I marvel at your growth and understanding. I delight in your presence with Me each day.

I have much ahead for you. I have much to reveal. The plans for your life have been drawn and laid out on a special table set aside just for you in My throne room. And, I, as the Great Architect, look over those plans each day. I am well pleased.

Walk with Me daily as I construct more and more of who you are. Hold tightly to My hand as I order each footstep. Incline your ear to My still, small voice as I speak of My love and the plans of promise I have prepared for you.

Today is a good day, beloved. A day filled with hope, direction and promise. I am by your side to guide you. Look to Me and all will be well.

I love you.


Psalm 33:11 - But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will work out his plans for my life-- for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment