Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winds of Change

As I sought the Lord's face for my family today, I was overcome with grief, not only for those who have set Him aside in their lives, but for those who do not know or have chosen to ignore or deny him altogether. But, today I cried out "STOP' once and for all! That the Lord would take a stand and move mightily in their lives. By His hand and my prayers, I am believing for my family's salvation unto the thousandth generation - a legacy of walking in righteousness and boldly declaring the praises of the Lord. That He would be revealed - yes, a new revelation just as in Ephesian 1:17. For the year 2011 will be the year of change, growth and life. That the Lord would restore what the locust has eaten and forever this family would walk the path to righteousness by the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

The Lord is faithful to the cries of our heart. The response below is not just for me, but for all of us who cry out in faith for our families, friends, loved ones. It is time for us to stand up ... for He wants to prove Himself to redeem, restore and renew the faith of His saints. Let this be the cry of your heart and the response He gives you in the midst of your desire to see revival in your home, your life, your world!


My Precious Child,

I have heard your prayer, your cry for justice and life-changing movement. And, by your words and My hand I declare this to be the beginning of a new year of transformation for you and your loved ones. You have set in motion the army of salvation over your household.

Declare each day, dear one, the revelation of who I AM over those you love. Declare each day, dear one, the promises of life eternal over those whose lives touch yours. Declare each day, beloved, the righteousness, peace and joy which is their portion - your portion - because of My son's sacrifice on the cross.

Beloved, do not falter in this decree. Continue the battle on your knees. Much work is to be done, but there is victory - yes, victory ahead!

Be blessed today, dear one, as the winds of change sweep over your household and those you love. Your boldness, compassion and love for them will bear fruit in due time and the glory will be for the Lord God Almighty!

I love you.


Ephesians 1:17 - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,

Joel 2:25 - So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.

No comments:

Post a Comment