Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Everything You Need

My Precious Daughter,

You are so beautiful to Me. I see the end result of My handiwork - I see the perfection of a woman made whole by her faith in Jesus.

Beloved, you must put your trust in Me, and Me alone. As I have said before, though the storms of life rage around you, as you seek My face and train your eyes on Me, you will find perfect peace. The answers to your questions will come as you walk daily in My presence. And, the joy that is set before you will overflow as you trust Me for all you need; all you desire.

My beloved child, do not fret or worry, for everything is under My control. My hand is upon  your life, your circumstances. Let the outpouring of My love wash over you, fill you with peace and allow you to walk through this day in faith and confidence in every situation.

I have your back. I am your provision, your protection and your joy.

I love you.


Psalm 23:1 - The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need. 


Isa. 26:3 - You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment