Friday, December 3, 2010

In Me ...

My Precious Daughter,

Great and mighty works I have performed in your life, and many more do I have in store.

Beloved, when I sent My son, Jesus, to walk this Earth, He was a tangible example of who I am. His perfect, sinless life is what you are to strive for. His unconditional and righteous love is what you aspire to do. And, greater works than these you shall accomplish, my beloved daughter.

In Me your life has purpose and direction. In Me you can accomplish more than you can think or imagine. In Me your mustard-seed faith can move mountains. In Me you can cast down the enemies of this world and change despair to hope.

I am all you need, dear one. I am all everyone needs. Continue to place your hope and trust in Me. Continue to focus your gaze on My face when the world's chaos rages around you. Continue to walk upright and holy as I guide you each day.

You are My beloved daughter in whom I am well pleased. One day you will see all that I have accomplished through you. One day you will understand just how valuable, precious and beloved you are.

Your faith, your trust and your hope in Me will get you through everything. I will not let you down. You are beautiful and My treasure.

I love you.


John 14:12 - "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

 Eph 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

1 comment:

  1. Another, "WOW" -- Thank you so much......I am so fortunate to be HIS daughter.....He is my "daddy" -- and I want Him to be proud of me, and know that I want to live as He did, and do as He did.....even with all the yucky muck that stands in the way......one moment, one day, one prayer, one Bible passage at a time.....He becomes more and more precious in my life.....and your witness has had an enormous influence.....thank you "sister" Joan.....
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete