Thursday, December 2, 2010

All You Need

My Precious Daughter,

Holy is My name. Righteous are My ways. My glory fills My temple and all the saints and angels bow down to worship Me. I AM an ever-present, everlasting and all knowing God. There is none like Me in Heaven or on Earth. I  AM the true Source, the Creator. I AM your All-In-All. The only True and Living God.

This day, beloved, go forth knowing that I AM all those things and more. And, above all else remember dear one, I love you perfectly, unconditionally; and that love never ceases.

Whatever situation comes your way I AM with you. Whatever stumbling block may find it's way in your path I AM here to guide you. Whatever attack may find you I AM here to be your Shield, your Protector. Whatever fear, anxiety or worry may arise within you I AM here to be your peace.

As you take each step I go before you. As you breathe each breath, ponder each thought I AM here beside you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. You are safe, protected and loved. I AM here for you in all you do.

Be of good cheer and rejoice because of My presence in your life. I AM with you always.

I love you.

Psalm 8:1 - O LORD, our Lord, the majesty of your name fills the earth! Your glory is higher than the heavens.
 
Deut. 31: 8 - Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor forsake you

No comments:

Post a Comment