Monday, December 6, 2010

Call on Me, Turn to Me, Dance with Me

My Precious Daughter,

My beloved child, you have walked some rough and rocky roads. You have endured fires, challenges and trials. You have faced disappointment, sadness and heartache that you never expected. You have watched hope fade, dreams slip away and loved ones perish. Yet, in the midst of all this, I have been standing beside you. Through each circumstance I have walked with you, held your hand and even carried you. In each moment, at every turn I have been right there because that is My promise.

Beloved, not one moment passes that eludes My view. Not a single thought or utterance from your lips escape My hearing. Not a cry for help, a sob of sorrow or a pang of disappointment is outside of My comprehension. I know it all. I see it all. I walk you through it all.

And in those moments of great joy when your heart dances and your smile overtakes your beautiful face, I am there. When your heart races with anticipation and excitement. When your feet cannot keep still, when you spin, twirl and sing with delight, I am right there, too.

Why would I, the Lover of your Soul, want to miss even one tiny moment of your life? What could possibly cause Me to turn My head in distraction and lose sight for an instant?

There is nothing, nothing which can pull My full and complete attention from every detail of your life. There is nothing, nothing that wil cause Me to turn away, drop your hand or walk from you.

Dear one, today we walk together in everything you do. You have My complete attention, all My heart, all My love.

Call on Me for every need, turn to Me in every crisis and dance with Me in each joyful moment. You have nothing to fear for I am with you always.

I love you.


Isa 43:2 - When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

Rom. 8:38 - And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away.

No comments:

Post a Comment