Friday, December 17, 2010

I Love You Perfectly

My Precious Daughter,

I love you.

My love for you is perfect, whole, complete, unconditional. That is why it is so easy for Me to forgive you. That is why My mercies are new each day. That is why My grace is poured over you in every situation. I love you perfectly!

I sent My son to earth as a babe, lowly and without honor or fanfare. I sent Him to walk as a man so you could know My love, so you could receive My love. I sent Him to save you from the pitfalls of life, the plans of the enemy, from yourself.

He gave His life so that you could be set free. So that My complete, whole, perfect unconditional love would be more available, more real, more tangible and ever present in your life. I sent Him so that you could know the heart of who I truly am.

Beloved daughter, each day is a gift to you. Put the past behind you - it is gone. Hope for the future - it is in front of you. Live for this day - it is now and I hold all of it in My hand.

Embrace My mercy, My grace, dear one. Stand on My promises. Hope for your future. Live with joy in your heart today. It is My gift to you.

I love you.


Psalm 36:5 - Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Luke 2:11-12 - Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

1 comment: