Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Source of Strength in Weakness

I know there are days that you feel so weak, so worthless - I do. You may think how can my words, my prayers, change the chaos I see swirling around me. How can I begin to make a dent, a difference in the circumstances that seem so hopeless. But, the Lord, ever faithful in His promise and purposes for your life, He does not stand defeated. No, He is the lifter of your head and the source of strength in your weakness. The Lord provides the means and the energy you need to press on, walk through the fire, soar on the wings of eagles. Be ever grateful that in spite of our weaknesses, failures and hopelessness, He is all we need to go on!

My Precious Daughter,

Yet in your weakness, I am strong. In your perseverance to move through your circumstances and situations, I can work even the smallest of miracles.

Beloved, when you stand on the rock of who I AM you do not waiver, you do not fall. When you've stumbled from taking the wrong path, My hand is reaching out still to lift you up and set you on the right road. My Word says those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. For it is in Me that all the power, direction and hope you need is given.

Today as you face obstacles, mountains, circumstances that seem insurmountable call on Me. I will be there - I have never left your side. Together we will conquer the giants, climb the highest moutntains and stand victorioious together over the enemy's plans.

Be of good cheer, you can count on Me.

I love  you.


Psalm 37:24 - Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand.

Isa. 40:29-31 - He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

1 comment: