Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Than a Conqueror

My Precious Daughter,

Mercy and grace are your portion. The choices you have made outside of My will have been forgiven and cast far from My memory. Do not dwell on theses things - these past mistakes - for they are no longer part of who you are. No, beloved, you are a new creation bathed in My love and forgiveness. New mercies I give you each day. Receive them and walk confidently knowing you are a child of the Most High God; the daughter of the King.

Each day as you move through your life, know I go with you. Each time your past seeks to creep its way back into your mind, take that thought captive knowing you have been forgiven, made whole and victorious.

Beloved child, I am your Father, your Comforter, your Protector and your Provider. With Me there is no going back, only looking forward in faith with hope and confidence.

I am with you, dear one, I have always been here. You are more than a conqueror, beloved, you are covered by the blood of the Lamb.

Be blessed today, My child.

I love you.

Romans 8:37 - Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

1 comment:

  1. Dear "Precious Daughter of God", my new friend/sister-in-Christ,

    I pray what the words I write will meet with your approval on a 'public' Blog.'' First, "....reading as if the Lord is uttering them to my heart alone).
    He HAS spoken to me today. I've been listening more carefully to His Promise of enduring forgiveness & FORGETFULNESS! How amazing is HIs Grace? Wow. He forgets my sin when confessed to Him...acknowledging Him calling my name..and responding, and listening to ME. I did not have an earthly father with ANY of the characteristic's of my Heavenly Father.

    I also worked with a Christian client. The first time in 22 years I've had the opportunity to be in an intensive, on-going treatment with a female Christian, and serve both therapist and equal in Christ function's in professional, but genuine/honest relationship with her. Definitely a topic of controversy "therapeutically". It's been a blessing, and she is progressing. Something she focused today, and now reading your post moved me to provide her the name of your Blog.

    I requested e-mail subscription, as well. Maybe I receive it....I don't think so. I am definitely going to share this with a Christ loving Aunt......since childhood actually, she's had a profound influence on me and relationship with HIm.

    I'm already aware you are blessing others......you certainly have me, and now prayerfully 2 more beautiful, lovely, God-loving, God-fearing, unbelievable women.

    Blessings to you ~ In a short time, you've been "a BREATH of fresh air" ~ a "SIGH of relief" ~ a "WARMTH in my soul" & more faith about HIs awesome GRACE & MERCY. "Be Still My Soul" ... BE still my soul ...
    be still MY soul ... be still my SOUL.......
    ;)

    ReplyDelete