Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Will Always Answer

My Precious Daughter,

Never fear asking Me, your loving Father, a question that is on your heart. I am your source, your provider and the banner over you. I will always answer; I am always here.

Beloved daughter, I want you to continue to walk out the assignment for which you seek answers. I have the perfect setting awaiting you. I have promised to close the doors through which you shall not walk and open those for which there are promises fulfilled. Do not hesitate, worry or shy away. Keep walking this path for there is hope and victory ahead.

Beloved, you are so precious to Me. I know your life circumstances - your fears, your doubts; your hopes, your dreams. As I have promised many times, I will not let you down, I will not fail you. Disappointment and discouragement are not your portion, dear one No, the daughter of the King shall see promises rewarded; her dreams realized.

Have faith in the One who calls you His daughter. Trust Me, beloved, above all else. Seek My face continually. Call out to Me when you are lost and confused.

Trust Me, dear one, I have all the answers, all the promise, all the hope you need. I am your loving Father. I am here for  you always.

I love you.


Psalm 116: 1-2 - 1I LOVE the LORD, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment