Monday, November 29, 2010

Praying for Your Loved Ones

My Precious Daughter,

My love for you is perfect, whole, unconditional. My love for your loved ones extends even beyond your ability to love them. I see everything. I know every circumstance. I am in the midst of each of their lives, calling out to them and asking for their hearts.

Your prayers, beloved, are like precious gems. They are deposits in the trusts of their salvation bank. Do not stop. Do not give up. Do not allow what you see to impede your prayers for these precious souls.

I hear you, beloved, and I know your heart. We are of one mind in this quest, this drive, this desire to see them come back to the safety of My arms.

In due time, dear one, you will see answers. In due time you will see the movement of My hand over their lives, in their hearts. In due time, precious child they will know My love for them.

Beloved daughter, the strength of your conviction to pray and stand in the gap for your love ones does not go unnoticed. You will see your prayers,  your heart's desire rewarded.

Stand fast. Hold tightly to My hand. Trust Me and have faith in the One who created the Heavens and the Earth. Dont's stop, keep praying and believing, for these precious souls are My children.

The cry of your heart is heard, dear one, and I am working in their midst. I love them.

I love you.


Eph. 1:16 - I have never stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, 

1Thes 5:17 - pray without ceasing

No comments:

Post a Comment