Monday, November 29, 2010

Your Return

My Precious Daughter,

Your return is My joy. Your cries to Me, the pouring out of your heart, your confession, your repentance, your heart of compassion, your return to sit at My feet are a delight.

Oh, how I have longed for you to come sit and hear My voice. Oh, how I have longed to ease your fear, comfort your heartache and restore joy to your life. And, here you are, dear one, anxious, ready and thirsty to sit with Me again.

Do not stray, beloved, do not set aside our time for worldly activities. Choose Me, as I have chosen  you. Seek My face, My voice, My call. I will answer, I will comfort, I will pour out all you need.

You cry out for wisdom; wisdom is yours, beloved. You cry out for peace; peace is yours, beloved. You cry out for joy; joy is yours, beloved. I have all you need and I AM all you need.

Set the fear, angst and frustration at My feet. They are not your portion. No, dear one, I am all you need. Ask Me for the things your heart desires and I shall answer. Beloved, tarry with Me each day. I am your answer, your source and your portion.

I wait here each morning - do not miss our time, our appointment. It is your opportunity for Me to fill you with all you need each day. Starting this moment, beloved, you have all you need to get through this day.

Rejoice, be glad and give Praise to the Lord Your God!

I love you.

2Chron 30:9 - "For if you return to the LORD, your brethren and your children will be treated with compassion by those who lead them captive, so that they may come back to this land; for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn His face from you if you return to Him."

Isa. 44:22 - "I have blotted out, like a thick cloud, your transgressions, and like a cloud, your sins. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."


No comments:

Post a Comment