Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Love Today

My Precious Daughter,

What a privilege and a joy it is to call you My own. I love you, precious one, with a love that surpasses all others. There is nothing  you can do to change My love for you.

Today is an other chance for Me to prove my love and faithfulness to you. Today is another chance to see My hand gently move in your life.

Beloved, no matter what situation you may face, know I am right there by your side - guiding, covering and loving you every moment.

Walk with confidence and faith, dear one. You are the daughter of the King; Almighty God. You are loved beyond measure and your heart's desires are My delight.

Abundant blessing I give you this day, dear one. My grace, mercy and favor are yours.

I love you.


Psalm 23:6 - Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment